Friday, August 8, 2008

Welcome to the Dahl Blog!!

I've known for a long time that I needed to be better at keeping a journal...well, maybe it's time that I start keeping a blog. I may not be technically challenged, but I never got into the iPod phase because I couldn 't justify the expense of the device. My in-laws gave me an MP3 player for Christmas once, but the batteries run out so fast that I just don't bother to use it. I never got into the camera phone phase (even though I have one, I can't do anything with the pictures other than scroll through them on the actual phone!) because it always costs extra money to be able to send the picture text or as an email. Well, what's my excuse for the blogger phase? That's free! It's not like I don't have the time while I'm at work. I take pictures and have fun things to mention every once in a while. So, I guess I have none really! So I guess it's time to really make sure that I keep a record of the fun things in life. It will help me to count my blessings and to keep all my loved ones up-to-date with the goings on in our life. I tried to come up with a clever title, but I guess I'll just have to settle with what I have. (I also liked the "Dahl House" title, but it was taken; and if it weren't by that cousin, then it would've been by my sister-in-law! Serves me right for taking too long to start the blog, huh?) I'll start adding pictures in when I can, but this is just the beginning, and I don't have any with me at work right now!

3 comments:

Alyssa Brown Torres said...

Welcome to the blogging world. Now we can check up on each other. I probably already sent you the link but we have a blog too. Check it out some time!

Unknown said...

Hello Kitty Kat!
It will be fun to read your blogs. I'm looking forward to them! It will be easier for you to keep up with mine, too!

Jenny said...

Hey Kat! Welcome to the blog world! I found your blog through Alyssa's, she was in our ward in Provo--random. You must be...cousins?