Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Some Fun Videos to Share

Just a few that I thought you might like to see....

A couple videos of Canon and Cameron dancing on Easter Sunday.  This was a toy top that Mark's mom got for Cameron for Easter.  Both of them really liked to dance to its music.  Cameron just had surgery on both his knees, so he's trying really hard to not bend them, yet still get into the dancing.  Canon gets upset when the music stopped even though the top is still spinning.  :)


This video is of Canon at the park in Pocatello when Mark interviewed at the courthouse.  I might be the only one, but this slide made me laugh...just watch.

And this video is Canon's first taste of fresh grapefruit.  I don't like it very much, so I didn't expect him to like it either.  I was just hoping for a bigger reaction...this one is not quite America's Funniest Home Videos worthy.

No comments: