Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Canon the Comedian

I know I have a ton of posts that I need to make, but here is something that I found funny that happened a little while ago.  See, Canon likes to make up jokes, and as a 3-year-old, his jokes don't normally make sense, but he cracks up heartily anyway.  Usually they go something like this:

Why was Object A (i.e. the chair) afraid of Object B (i.e. a door)?  ....Because it was a(n) Object C (i.e. ice cream cone).

However, there was one that Canon said that had both Mark and me laughing for a few minutes:

Canon: I wanna tell you another joke. Why was I sitting on Cadence?
Dad: Why were you sitting on Cadence?
Canon: Because... it was a number!! :)
Dad: Because it was a number? (fake sympathy laugh) Ha, ha.  Hopefully it wasn't number 1 or number 2.
Canon: It was number 2!
Mom&Dad: Eeeew!!

Way to go, my little jokester!

No comments: