Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Haircut + Great Weather

This next weekend I will be a bridesmaid in a wedding, and so I dyed my hair and got it trimmed. My friend Emerald from church cut it for me with Canon lying there on the floor. He was a little upset after a while, being bored with 2 people in the room who were NOT paying attention to him. Overall, he was really well-behaved. Anyways, it was such a nice day outside, Emerald offered to take our picture. These are a few of my favorites.
Enjoy!








4 comments:

Christine de Souza said...

OMG I love it, Kat! Really, it looks great! Enjoy the weather, too!
Love ya lots n miss ya!
--Christine

Joe and Cassie said...

Cute hair!! I love the color - and cut! Your baby is getting so big and is adorable!! I can't believe we haven't seen him in person yet.

John Tyler said...

I love that Canon sticks his tongue out all the time - Katelyn does the same thing! :)

Sandra said...

Looks good! Your little boy is growing so fast. I had a question though...is your hair naturally curly? Mine is and I've tried all sorts of products to keep the curl, I've found one that I like more than others. I just wondered if you had some that you really liked.