Wednesday, August 17, 2011

So Sorry Guys...

So sorry for not posting for a little while, but things have been a little busy lately.  This week Mark and I are attending Education Week on BYU campus, so there's not a lot of time for Internet.  I'm hoping I'll get to a real post next week to tell you about Mark's job search and everything.

I also wanted to apologize to some of my family members.  I have a birthday calendar that I hung in my last house that reminded me when to make phone calls for your birthdays.  However, that is currently in my storage unit, and I don't think I have a record of all those birthdays elsewhere...therefore, I don't know which ones I've missed in the month of August.  In fact, I will probably continue to miss them this year unless you inform me of when all your (and your kids') birthdays are.  This doesn't mean that I don't love you...just that I don't know when to show you my love!  :)

Until next time.... have a good one!!

No comments: