Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What We Do in Our Spare Time



Canon loves it when we "chase" him, but he hasn't quite gotten the hang of chasing us.  It's so fun to watch him grow.  We're having a great time hanging out with Daddy before he starts working next week.  Canon and I are not looking forward to giving up Mark to work 40 hours each week, but Mark is looking forward to having something to do everyday... not to mention receiving a paycheck!


Our transition into this new area is still in the process, but we're enjoying it.  It feels like home.  I'm loving being in a real house all to ourselves.  Canon is at an age where taking him to playgroup on a regular basis is not as difficult as before.  He's not quite playing with other kids, but he does like the interaction with new people... which I love too.  I was never really able to make it to many playgroups in Boston because of Canon's nap times, but I'm determined to make it work out here.  There are so many nice ladies out here that get together, and I really want to get to know them better.  


After living here for 3 whole weeks, DirectTV is FINALLY coming to install the service today.  I'm getting excited because we'll actually be able to get the Mountain, a TV station from Utah that plays all the college sports from the area... which means.... BYU FOOTBALL PARTIES!!  We're also getting a DVR, so finally we'll be able to record and watch later the shows that we miss on TV.  Ok, ok...I'm lame, I know... but I'm still glad it's coming today!

1 comment:

Monique said...

SOOOO cute! Love the way it seems that you have more space! He is so adorable! :-)