Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lost Puppy, Belly Laughs and a Spider

I felt like I really needed to post something today, but the only things I could think of to post were these:

Those of you who had spent some time at our apartment in Allston, you might remember this little guy...
Most often paired up with this little gal...


Well, a couple weeks ago we needed to go to the post office, so we decided to take a walk there.  We had brought Banjo (the puppy) and another toy along with us for Canon to play with.  As we were leaving the post office, I noticed that both of the toys were missing.  I usually notice every time the baby drops a toy from the stroller, but this time I somehow had missed both times.  We were kinda bummed because Mark's parents bought those for us right after we were married and we had them displayed ever since.  Now half of the "couple" was missing.  I kept hoping that we'd find it on the sidewalk on the way back... we actually DID find the other toy that Canon dropped, but not Banjo.  So, that very afternoon Mark bought another one online from the Beanie Baby website.  The replacement arrived just a couple days later, and this one has a fancy collar.
Now Mark's parents will never have to know that we lost their puppy... wait a minute... Oops!  :)
_________________________________________________

This was a video I took shortly before Canon's morning nap.  He was just laughing and laughing, so I had to get the camera.  He even went a little longer after I stopped the video too.

How long can you watch a baby laughing?  Go ahead, time yourself!  This video is almost 2 1/2 minutes long.


Canon really loves his Vergil. Thanks, Breanne!!
__________________________________________________

When I was getting ready to put Canon down for his nap, I saw something in his window.  I tried to get a good picture of it because it's pretty big, but the best picture I could get from the inside was by zooming in on a shot taken from far away.  I don't know what kind it is, but it's yellow with dark stripes.  I think the video here is the only thing that does it justice.



Let's just say I'm glad to have doubled paned glass windows!  Eek!!

1 comment:

Breanne said...

OH my GOODNESS those giggles are so cute! I'm glad that he's enjoying Vergil!