Friday, March 30, 2012

Bi-Lingual Baby

Did I ever mention that Canon and I have started taking Chinese lessons?  When Mark started his first contract job back in February or so, Canon and I started going to Aunt LiLing's for Chinese lessons.  Most of the time Canon isn't interested in cooperating, but the last two lessons he was really good.  Of course, we're not going to be fluent any time soon, but it's fun to just introduce these new words and concepts, and Canon is picking it up really well.  It's been really fun to have something to do on Tuesday and Thursday mornings, especially when it gives us a chance to also stop by at Grandma and Grandpa Smith's house on the way home.  I don't really have pictures to show you about the Chinese, but it's been a good experience for Canon and me.

No comments: