Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pictures from the Camping Trip

These are the shots that I wanted to get posted earlier from our weekend camping trip. It was really a lot of fun to just get away and be together.

We had to set up our tent in the dark because we got there just after sun-down.




The night we set up the tent, I told Mark to smile for the camera because I knew that it would flash, but I couldn't really see what he looked like until it flashed! :)




It looked like someone was truly concerned that a turtle might get hit by a car!




We went to K-Mart to buy another camp chair. When we got back to the site, we found that it wasn't the padded chair that we thought we bought. It was a double chair with a cooler bag in the middle. Now when we take it somewhere, we will always both have a place to sit.




Making breakfast, yum!!



Mark's really good at making fires!!




This is where I'd insert the picture of us as a happy couple, but we both looked pretty bad in that shot...so know that we were happy, even if I'm too embarrassed to show you the actual shot! :)


If you look closely, you can see the chipmunk friend that was sharing our campsite. He really didn't look as evil as this picture makes him look. (The flash reflected in his eyes!)




This is the caterpillar friend that I found on Mark's leg. All he wanted to do was climb up and up and up...even when I ran out of finger to climb, he still tried to climb higher and higher!