Friday, October 19, 2012

GUESS WHAT!!!

#1- What can this be?
My Starter Kit and first inventory shipment for Mary Kay. 
 Yep!  I'm a brand spanking new Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay.  I'm excited for this positive change in my life, an opportunity to widen my circle of influence, and do something that helps women feel good about themselves inside and out!  Any of you who live here in Utah want a chance to have a girls' night out to pamper yourself, have fun, and possibly win some FREE stuff?
Check out this cute bag that my starter kit came in! :)

#2- What is this beautiful vehicle in my parking spot?

It's our new car- a 2011 Toyota Sienna.  It's an 8-seater minivan.

Beginning Mary Kay, it would be great to be able to get around for each showing, with Canon having started Joy School, and wishing again and again to have room for more than just our little family in the car, we decided it was in our best interest to have another vehicle.
We bought it on Monday night...and I've used it everyday since we got it!

I even took Canon to the children's museum, along with his friends John and Emma and their moms...and we all fit in one vehicle.  IT WAS AWESOME!!  I love my new Sienna! 

No comments: